The next Jackpot is 01-Oct-2016
- Two chances to win per $1 play. Each $1 play includes two sets of six numbers from 1-45.
- Two draws per ticket – Main Draw and Early Bird Draw. Tickets issued on or before 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday are eligible for Early Bird Draw.
- Main Jackpot starts at $250,000 and grows until won.
- $50,000 Early Bird Draw.
- Draws every Saturday. Tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m. (ET) on Saturday (draw night).
- Play up to 26 draws in advance.
- ENCORE is available to play.
- Available only in Ontario.
How to PlayExpand +
2 WAYS TO PLAY
- QUICK PICK Ask your lottery retailer for a Quick Pick OR check the Quick Pick box on a LOTTARIO Selection Slip. The lottery terminal will randomly select two sets of six numbers from 1 – 45 for you.
- PICK YOUR OWN NUMBERS
- On a LOTTARIO Selection Slip, mark six numbers from 1 to 45 on up to 10 boards (each board costs $1).
- To play ENCORE, mark the number of ENCORE plays you would like to add to your ticket. Each ENCORE play costs $1. Select up to 10 plays per draw.
- To play more than one draw in advance, mark the number of draws in the designated area, up to 26 draws in a row.
- Submit your Selection Slip to the lottery retailer and receive a ticket with your numbers, plus a second set of randomly generated numbers for each board you play.
Play five-, seven-, eight- and nine-number combinations with Combination Play. To learn more about Combination Play, click hereClose x
Every Saturday night (draw night), six regular numbers and one bonus number are drawn. Match the numbers on your ticket to the numbers drawn to win.
Early Bird Draw:
Every Saturday night (draw night), four Early Bird numbers are drawn separate from the Main Draw. Match all four Early Bird numbers and win a share of the $50,000 Early Bird prize. Only tickets issued on or before 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) Friday are eligible for a separate Early Bird Draw on draw night.
|*If there is more than one winner in the 6/6 prize category, the prize in that category will be shared among the winners in that category. Any amount not won in the 6/6 prize category is added to the First Prize Pool for the next draw.|
|**The First Prize Pool for any LOTTARIO draw is 51% of LOTTARIO draw sales, less the aggregate amounts of the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth prizes and less $50,000 (the amount of the Early Bird prize pool).|
|1 of Winning per $1 play (approximate)|
|6/6*||First Prize Pool**||1 in 4,072,530|
|5/6 + Bonus||$10,000||1 in 678,755|
|5/6||$500||1 in 17,862|
|4/6 + Bonus||$30||1 in 7,145|
|4/6||$10||1 in 386|
|3/6 + Bonus||$5||1 in 290|
|3/6||$4||1 in 24.1|
|0/6 + Bonus||1 (one) Free Play||1 in 8.1|
|Early Bird||$50,000 (share equally)||1 in 4,967|
|Any prize||1 in 5.8|
Jackpot (6/6 number matches) funds accumulate if not won and may grow beyond the $250,000 guaranteed minimum. For any given draw, the amount of the First Prize Pool may be increased by an amount determined by the Corporation.
A winning set of numbers entitles a winner to a prize in only one of the above regular draw prize categories. Only tickets purchased on or before 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday are eligible to also win an Early Bird prize.
The prize pool for LOTTARIO is based on a pari-mutuel share. A pari-mutuel share is a calculation where the total monies allocated to a prize category are divided by the total number of winners in that category. Sometimes, customers select certain number combinations more often than other number combinations, and this may result in a reduced prize share. Some of the more popular combinations are based on sequence of numbers, vertical, horizontal or diagonal lines on selection slips, multiples of numbers, variations of historic dates or birth dates, etc. These combinations vary from draw to draw and change depending on customer play patterns.
LOTTARIO prizes must be claimed within 12 months of the draw date.
Unclaimed prizes from Ontario-only Lotto, Sports and Instant Games are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.Close x