- Each play costs $1.
- Top prize of $5,000 available to be won every draw.
- Pick four numbers from 0 to 9.
- Straight Play and Box Play available.
- Draws held twice a day.
- Tickets for the MIDDAY draw are sold daily until 2 p.m (Eastern Time).
- Tickets for the EVENING draw are sold daily until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
How to PlayExpand +
- On a PICK-4 Selection Slip mark one digit (from 0 to 9) in each of the four columns on up to five boards. Or ask for a Quick Pick and the lottery terminal will randomly select your numbers.
- In the box provided, mark either Straight Play or Box Play.
- Determine how many consecutive draws to play (up to 10 draws, starting with the current draw).
Straight Play:A Straight Play (in exact order): To win, players must match the four-digit number drawn in exact order.
Box Play:A Box Play (in any order): To win, players must match the four-digit number drawn in any order. For Box Play, the digits you select determine whether the 4-Way, 6-Way, 12-Way or 24-Way Box Play applies. See the Prize Structure below for a description of the types of Box Play and the prize for each play type.Close x
|Straight Play||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|4-Way Box Play||$1,250||1 in 2,500|
|6-Way Box Play||$800||1 in 1,667|
|12-Way Box Play||$400||1 in 833|
|24-Way Box Play||$200||1 in 417|
Straight Play - All four digits must match the digits drawn in the order they're drawn (e.g., 9547).
4-Way Box Play - All four digits must match the digits drawn in any order, where three of the digits are the same (e.g., 8886).
6-Way Box Play - All four digits must match the digits drawn in any order, where two sets of digits are the same (e.g., 3773).
12-Way Box Play - All four digits must match the digits drawn in any order, where two of the digits are the same (e.g., 6604).
24-Way Box Play - All four digits must match the digits drawn in any order, where all 4 digits are different (e.g., 5079).
OLG limits the total amount payable for prizes per draw to $2 million. Should the aggregate of the prizes available to be won by all winning tickets for the draw exceed $2 million, then the prize amounts are reduced and are determined in proportion to the amount that would, except for this provision, otherwise have been won on the draw.
The $2 million total prize payout limit can be reached when wagering limits for the winning 4-digit PICK-4 number and all of the possible Box Play combinations of that number have been reached for that draw.
OLG will suspend Straight Play and Box Play PICK-4 wagering for any 4-digit number that has exceeded a total potential prize liability of $1 million for any given draw. Wagering will continue to be available for all other Box Play combinations of the suspended number, provided said numbers have not individually exceeded the $1 million total liability limit for Box Play and Straight Play.
Unclaimed prizes from Ontario-only Lotto, Sports and Instant Games are directed to profits paid to the provincial government to benefit the people of Ontario.Close x