Winning Lotto Words23-Jul-2016
|CATEGORY / CATÉGORIE:|
|CANADIAN THINGS / Très canadiens|
B E A V E R
D E E R
F I S H I N G
P O U T I N E
S N O W M O B I L E
S Y R U P
Last Big Spin20-Jul-2016
|Date||Prize & Location Information|
2 doors down
3 huron walk, manitouwadge
- Two chances to win: on the spot and in the nightly draw.
- $2 per play.
- Quick Pick play only.
- Each $2 play randomly generates a spin of the Prize Wheel for a chance to win up to $10,000** on the spot and six Lotto Words for a chance to win up to $100,000 in the nightly draw.
- Watch the wheel spin on the customer display screen and if the wheel spin lands on a prize value, you win that prize instantly.
- You also have six lotto words on your ticket. Six words are drawn from a possible 39 words every night. Match 3 or more to win.
- The set of 39 words may change from time to time.
- Evening draws take place at 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time).
- Odds of winning any prize are 1 in 2.5.
**Non-monetary top prizes of higher value may also be offered during promotional periods.Close x
How to PlayExpand +
No slips to fill out or numbers to choose. It's as easy as asking for a ticket!
- Ask your lottery retailer for a Wheel of Fortune® Lotto Quick Pick. Each $2 play is eligible for an instant win at the time of purchase and for the nightly draw. Keep your ticket for the nightly draw. You can buy one play per ticket.
- Pay your lottery retailer before you receive your ticket.
- Watch the spinning prize wheel on the lottery terminal screen see if you win on the spot.
- Check your ticket after the nightly draw to see if you match 3 or more words for a winning combination.
Instant Win Prize StructureExpand +
Odds of winning any Instant Prize are 1 in 2.8
|***Non-monetary top prizes of higher value may be offered during promotional periods.|
|Instant Win Prize Structure||Odds (1 in)|
Lotto Draw Prize StructureExpand +
Odds of winning any lotto draw prize are: 1 in 27.83
|†Liability Limits Apply|
|Any prize||1 in 27.8|
© 2014 Califon Productions, Inc. Wheel of Fortune is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.